Best Zero Gravity Recliners For Your Livingroom
These zero gravity recliners can make a beautiful and comfortable addition to your living room, den or bedroom. Though not as process packed as the zero gravity massage chairs, these chairs comes packed with the zero gravity positioning, plush cushioning and in some cases massage elements. In addition some have additional features like adjustable head rests and arm rests. Check out each item and see which ones have the features your space and body loves.
Osaki ZR-P2 Real Wood Material Zero Gravity Full Reclined Chair
Human Touch Perfect Chair “PC-420” Premium Full Grain Leather Hand-Crafted Zero-Gravity Walnut Manual Recliner
- Neutral posture positioning evenly distributes body weight to eliminate painful pressure points. Zero-gravity seating expands lung capacity, allowing for deeper and more relaxed breathing
- The Recline Lever. The smooth recline motion eases the Perfect Chair to position your body in a state of virtual weightlessness
- 100% Full-Grain Premium Leather Upholstery
- The Warmth of Wood. Our hand-carved and hand-sanded solid wood base is made from the Hevea Brasiliensis (the rubber tree), which yields one of the strongest woods on earth. The result-rich, lustrous beauty that lasts for years and years.
RecPro Charles 28″ RV Euro Chair Recliner Modern Design RV Furniture
- Streamlined profile
- Modern Design
- Built specifically for RV's
- Not sure about the color? Order our Color Swatch samples.
Svago ZGR Plus Dual Power Zero Gravity Recliner
Cozzia SV-200-29-DW Svago Lite
- Zero Gravity Recliner with the Look and Feel of Fine Furniture
- Convenient Remote Control allows you to Effortlessly Adjust the Back or Footrest to an Optimal Position.
- Massage and Heat - Multi-pulse vibration nodes that gently massage away stress at the touch of a button and soothing heat to help sore muscles recover faster.
- Extended Armrests - Provides arm support at all recline angles, including Zero Gravity. Shipping includes curbside delivery.
- Included Components: Manual
Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair
- REJUVENATING BODY MASSAGE - This innovative chair offers a full-body therapy to soothe pain in your muscles. It has a BodyMap PRO feature that lets you choose the area that needs relief so you can feel better.
- 5 SELECTABLE PROGRAMS - Designed with 5 auto-massage programs: Full, Upper, Lower, Relax, and Sleep massage, this state-of-the-art machine allows you to customize your experience for a rejuvenating massage done right in the comfort of your home.
- CIRQLATION TECHNOLOGY - Powered with Figure-Eight technology, it massages the calves in an upward, wave-like motion to optimize blood circulation from your foot to your core to improve general health and enhance vitality.
- SEAMLESS ORBITAL MASSAGERS - Developed with our new FlexGlide solution, this modern technology is equipped with a 3D orbital system that delivers a therapeutic massage without the uncomfortable pinching and friction from normal massage chairs.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART DESIGN - Engineered with an ottoman that acts as a foot and calf massager and a swivel base that rotates up to 55 degrees, this chair offers the ultimate in comfort. Its sofhyde material cushions your body and provides ample support.
Why Zero Gravity Positioning Helps Relax You
You sleep with the objective of providing rest and relaxation to the body. But what if your sleep is not providing that? Then you should take a look at the reasons that keep you away from getting quality sleep at the nighttime. This is where you will notice that your sleeping position is contributing towards the uncomfortable sleeping experience you can secure at night. If you want to get rid of it, all you have to do is to start sleeping in the zero gravity position.
What is zero gravity position all about?
Before taking a look at the ways on how zero gravity position can help you, you should be aware of what it is all about. You are already aware of what gravity is. It is the invisible force, which is pulling different objects on the direction of gravity exerted on them. You can achieve a zero gravity position by raising your head and toes above from the stomach and heart. This is something that you can do while you are sleeping. There are zero gravity beds, which can deliver all the support needed for sleeping in this position.
How can zero gravity positioning help you to relax?
It has been identified that zero gravity positioning has the ability to help people relax in many different ways. Lets take a look at some of the most prominent ways on how it can help you to reax.
– It will relax your spinal muscle
Your heart is pumping blood to all the organs of your body. Along with blood, oxygen and nutrients would flow as well. In the meantime, muscles are pumping out blood, which carries all the waste products created out of metabolism. This blood will be taken back into your heart. During this process, the muscles will contract and relax continuously. Since these muscles are continuously working, you should think about providing them with an opportunity to relax. That’s where zero gravity positioning can help you with. It will help you to ensure the relaxation of entire body.
– You can unload spinal discs
Your spinal disc is associated with viscoelastic properties. These properties can help the spinal discs with the nature of work that they do in day to day life. If you are subjecting the spinal discs to a higher load, you will be creating a high rate of compression. You will come across such instances in day to day life. This can eventually result sinkage in the stature of spinal discs. However, you can easily unload your spinal discs when sleeping with zero gravity position. This will help you to relax.
– You can get deep sleep at night
It is important for all the people to get a restful and deep sleep at nighttime. Your body deserves to get such quality sleep. That’s because you are subjecting your body to lots of pressure throughout the day. Unfortunately, there are numerous factors that keep you away from getting quality sleep at night. Sleep apnea and snoring hold a prominent place out of them. Along with zero gravity position, you can overcome such problems from their root cause. Hence, you can easily secure a deep sleep at nighttime. On the other hand, the zero gravity position can also provide a comfortable sleeping experience at night. You can even refrain from getting a stuffy nose in the middle of the night while reducing the pressure on your lungs. This can deliver a restful sleep to you at night.
If you are struggling hard to relax, sleeping in the zero gravity position would be the best solution available!